- Graceland uses only the finest building materials. Our buildings are manufactured with skilled Mennonite Craftsmanship. (The finest in
- Graceland uses 2x6 floor joists rather than 2x4 and makes the building more DURABLE and STRONG. This wood is treated to resist termites
- Graceland’s walls, floors and 4x6 runners are all constructed of top quality lumber and the nails are hot dipped galvanized ring shank.
They hold like screws and will not rust.
- Graceland’s walls and floors are 5/8” thick. Compare to our competition at 7/16” or 1/2”.
- Graceland’s metal roofs are fastened to wood decking and screwed down solid, not on 1x4 wood slats. This makes the roof much more
- Graceland’s metal roof comes with a continuous roof vent running the full length of the building, designed with a screen to keep out
pests (bugs & bees etc.)
- Graceland buildings also come with our patented “Continuous Soffit” vent under each eave. This is a “Graceland Exclusive”. This keeps
our buildings 10-15 degrees cooler in the summer.
- Graceland buildings meet all international building codes. (Codes vary by region.)